Update - April 4th, 2021: Crème Masks are now included in all facial services!
Due to popularity and some remarkable results, we have decided that all facial services will now come complete with a Crème or Gel mask included in the facial. This allows everyone to get better results without having to compromise! These crème masks are high-quality and provide maximum support for your skin! During your facial we will assess which mask will best suit your skin's needs. If you prefer a different mask or have a specific one in mind, let us know and we will be more than happy to provide you with your mask of choice.
"What is a Crème / Gel Mask?"
Crème and gel masks are the classic, tried and true method of transferring vitamins, nutrients, and moisture to the skin. The first face masks were developed nearly 5,000 years ago in ancient India and were known as ubtan. These masks contained herbs, plants, roots, flowers, and dairy, very similar to what we use today. The formulas may have changed over they years but the application and purpose have not.
These crème and gel masks are typically applied to the skin after exfoliating and extractions have been completed. This aids in cellular repair and allows for the mask to target the newer more youthful looking skin. This allows the newer skin to maintain moisture content while repairing the natural skin barrier and providing the skin with a subtle glow.
The crème masks are formulated without Parabens (health issues), Sulfates (health issues), Phthalates (health issues), Talc (health issues), and Corn Starch (Cost Reduction).
"How much does it cost?"
Nothing extra! As of April 4th, 2021, all crème and gel mask options are included in the base price of your facial!
The only exception is Back facials where there is a charge of $15 due to the extensive area to cover.
"Can I select multiple mask for different areas?"
Absolutely! - Different areas of the face may require different treatment types. Dryness in one area and oily in another is more common than people think. Treat both in one visit and save time! No additional charges apply.
If you are interested in Upgrading to the next level of masks, try out our HydroJelly Masques for just $20!
Not all masks are the same. Some masks focus on hydrating skin while some focus on toning or correcting hyperpigmentation. During each facial service we assess your skin and determine what type of mask would best suit your skins current needs. Check out below to see what conditions each Crème mask targets.
• Rich in antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals and damage to the skin.
• Helps balance and clarify skin, targeting acne and sun damage.
• Flushes out toxins in the skin, and helps diminish the appearance of blemishes.
• Draws out impurities within pores and congested skin.
• Reduces skin inflammation and irritation.
Green tea is a plan powerhouse packed with nourishing antioxidants that provide strong protection against environmental stressors. It helps to reduce skin inflammation and irritation. Green tea also delays the signs of sun damage, loosening skin, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles due to rich polyphenols that neutralize free radicals that accelerate the skin's aging process. Green tea also helps to gently clarify the skin helping to unclog, purify, and flush toxins out of the skin.
• Softens and hydrates while revitalizing, moisturizing, and toning your skin.
• Locks in moisture to keep skin plump and glowing.
• Boosts collagen production to prevent signs of aging and wrinkles.
• Reduces redness, treats dull complexions, and fights the visible aging of skin.
• Helps to correct pigmentation and provide glow to healthy skin.
Pumpkin contains vitamins A, C, and beta-carotene and antioxidants, which helps soften and sooth the skin while boosting collagen production which aids in preventing signs of aging and wrinkles. It also contains Zinc to help control hormone levels and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin. Potassium helps to combat redness and lock in moisture, keeping your skin plump and glowing. Pumpkin is amazing for treating dull complexion, aging skin, and pigmentation correction.
• Reduce the appearance of age lines, wrinkles, blemishes and breakouts.
• Hydrates, revitalizes, and moisturizes while toning the skin.
• Helps to maintain the skin's pH balance and control excess oil production.
• Reduces the redness of irritated skin while helping to reduce acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
Rose: Provides a variety of antioxidants, minerals, and oils to help relieve dry skin. it also has astringent properties, making it an excellent contender
against acne, redness, and inflammation. Roses are full of anti-aging properties as well as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which help battle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Pomegranate: Packed full of nutrients and antioxidants that help rejuvenate skin's health and allow for skin to combat against signs of aging, blemishes, breakouts, and inflammation. Antioxidants help to reduce the visibility of age spots, enforce cellular regeneration, and reduce the appearance of scars.
*This is the Studio Favorite *
• Dries and clears up existing acne while preventing future breakouts.
• Treats inflammatory acne, hormonal acne, and acne rosacea.
• Absorbs excess oil and purifies impurities and clogged pores.
• Clears impurities and soothes the appearance of surface redness.
Sulfur is a naturally occurring mineral found in hot springs and volcanic ash, which is beneficial at busting bacteria, which makes it ideal for acne-prone skin and clogged pores. Sulfur kills bacteria and draws out excess oil that may contribute to acne breakouts. Sulfur also helps to dry out dead skin cells to help unclog your pores, which helps purify pores and skin for a smooth and clear complexion.
(Does not have a typical "sulfur" smell. Smells fruity)
• Helps reduce the look of discoloration and uneven skin tone.
• Minimizes post-blemish marks and the look of dark patches.
• Helps complexion look more youthful and radiant.
• Reduces the appearance of fine line, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Arbutin: Arbutin is a natural substance found in plants such as bearberry, cranberries, blueberries, wheat, and pears, all of which have been used to treat various types of pigment spots and hyperpigmentation. Arbutin improves uneven complexion by inhibiting tyrosinase activity and fading dark spots gradually, which reduces the production of melanin.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit contains an abundance of Vitamin C and antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental hazards and help stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Grapefruit juice also has restorative properties that can help even tone skin, even out skin color, and gently cleanse the skin.