"What is a HydroJelly Mask?"
HydroJelly masks are a new generation of peel-off masks. These masks are made primarily from algae with new electrolyte technology. Drinking more water or applying moisturizing cosmetics do not always remedy skin dryness. One of the most common culprits of dry skin is an electrolyte imbalance. The skin cannot absorb and retain water without the proper balance of electrolytes.
The key to HydroJelly's magic is the infusion of electrolytes: Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate, and Sodium Pyrophosphate. These electrolytes enhance HydroJelly masks to provide skin with a blast of essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin to help protect it from dryness, fatigue, and to looks it's absolute best!
Refined Algae - The refined algae from seaweed and kelp have notable power to instantly hydrate the skin. They are a rich source of natural polysaccharides with proven ability to enhance the skin's natural barrier function, replenish the skin's natural water reserves, and increase it's moisture-retention capabilities. Algae also carries tremendous amounts of oxygen, helping to infuse it into the skin for detoxification and boosting the skin's defenses against a variety of environmental stressors.
Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour - Oat is an effective humectant, meaning it helps the skin retain moisture. Oat also has skin-soothing properties and is hypoallergenic to help alleviate rashes and allergic reaction, as well as sunburn irritation and damage.
Organic White Rice Flour - Rice has excellent properties for cleansing, exfoliating, and condition the skin. It also protects the skin against environmental damage. Rice is a natural moisturizer, allowing our skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
Organic White Willow Bark Powder - White willow bark has astringent properties due to natural tannins; rich in antioxidants which help to tone and reduce inflammation while providing relief from irritating skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
HydroJelly is formulated without Parabens (health issues), Sulfates (health issues), Phthalates (health issues), Talc (health issues), and Corn Starch (Cost Reduction).
"How much does it cost?"
HydroJelly Masks are a $20 upgrade for the Face, and $60 for the Back Facial. These masks are the ultimate upgrade to your facial and will leave your skin feeling fresh, renewed, and hydrated to the max!
"Can I select multiple mask for different areas?"
Unfortunately, not at this time. Different areas of the face may require different treatment types, but one mask can do many wonders! HydroJelly has the ability to correct and tone while hydrating and maintaining your protective skin barrier. There are many options and your esthetician will select the ideal mask that is a perfect fit for your skin's needs!
If you are interested in a traditional approach with your mask, check out our Creme Masks.
Not all masks are the same. Some masks focus on hydrating skin while some focus on toning or correcting hyperpigmentation. During each facial service we assess your skin and determine what type of mask would best suit your skins current needs. Check out below to see what conditions each HydroJelly Mask targets.
• Rich in antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals and damage to the skin.
• Promotes anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties due to its high concentration of Vitamin-C.
• Promotes a translucent, lustrous, and even-toned complexion.
• Helps facilitate skin repair by promoting dermis and epidermis regeneration.
• Improves skin vitality and energy
• Increases collagen levels and boosts skin fullness.
Goji provides high levels of antioxidants and nutrients. It contains a high amount of Vitamin-C, which is known to brighten, firm, protect the skin from environmental stressors, encourage collagen production, maintain the skin's elasticity, and aid in healing. This helps your skin stay supple, smooth, and firm. Goji is also rich in flavonoids like beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene, crytoxanthin, and xanthophyll. These protect and are known to help maintain a healthy glowing effect in the skin.
• Illuminates the skin to reveal a subtle glow.
• Keeps skin hydrated throughout the day.
• Returns skin's firmness and suppleness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and discoloration.
Rose is suitable for all skin types and offers amazing skin moisturizing properties for dry and sensitive skin. Rose works to moisturize, brighten, and protect skin from water loss and airborne pollutants. The natural oils in rose petals trap moisture into skin cells, hydrating and moisturizing them. Rose is also useful to treat skin condition such as rough skin, surface wrinkles, and fine lines because it is high in antioxidants and helps the skin retain moisture. It can also be used to brighten the appearance of dark spots and blemishes due to a high amount of Vitamin-C. Regular use of rose petals powder for cleansing, toning, and exfoliating tightens the skin and slows down signs of aging.
• Promotes superior moisture retention.
• Penetrates skin and delivers intense hydration.
• Restores and preserves moisture for glossier looking skin.
• Boosts skin moisture and plumps the surrounding tissues.
• Improve moisture balance and maintains lipid balance by improving the skin's barrier function and reducing evaporation / transepidermal water loss.
• Promotes collagen synthesis to retain skin elasticity, firmness, and pliability.
Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) deeply moisturizes and improves skin elasticity by holding up to 5,000 times it's molecular weight in water. H.A. is distributed widely throughout the skin tissue, improving the skin moisture balance and maintaining lipid balance while increasing cellular renewal by improving the skin moisture barrier. H.A. readily binds moisture in the skin boosting moisturization and plumping the surrounding tissues. The loss of H.A. results in slower tissue repair and accelerates the aging process, causing skin to lose it's moisture content and contributes to the unwanted aging effects.
• High Vitamin-C content to form collagen and elastin.
• Helps to softly polish skin.
• Removes dead cells and debris from skin.
• Boosts Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to reduce appearance of large pores, blemishes, and dark spots.
• Helps to rid the body of free radical particles.
• Inhibits melanin production to diminish the appearance of dark spots.
Has a strong lightening properties but does not irritate the skin due to it's natural soothing effects. It is the top rated solution to pigmentation without harmful side-effects. Increases brightness, radiance, luminosity, and vibrancy. This formula helps to diffuse accumulated excess melanin, a cause of hyperpigmentation, resulting in a visibly illuminated skin tone. Balance and enhanse tone, clarity, and visibly brightens you skin.
• Naturally detoxifies.
• Minimizes skin irritation, rashes, inflammation, and redness.
• Improves physical vitality and energy.
• Regulates the skin's natural sebum production and reduces open pores.
• Promotes a smooth, translucent skin complexion.
• Returns vigor to dry, aged skin.
• Evens complexion and gives skin a youthful glow.
White tea helps the body flush out toxins that accumulate in the skin. These toxins are partially responsible for skin problems such as acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. White tea has antioxidants known as catechins that protect against skin damage caused by reactive oxygen species. Epigallaocatechin Gallate (one of these catechins) helps to inhibit Ultraviolet radiation-induced oxidative stress to the skin and body, while simultaneously boosing levels of antioxidant defense enzymes such as superoxide dismutase and catalase.
• 100% Cannabidiol (CBD) 0.0% Tetrahydrocannabinol THC .
• Perfect for Acne, Sensitive skin, and Dryness.
• Proven to help battle the bacteria that causes Acne.
• Calms irritations, redness, and help sooth dry damaged skin from conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, and Atopic Dermatitis.
CBD is an extract from the leaves, flowers, and stalks of the cannabis plant. The different parts of the plan are thought to work together in a compounding manner, amplifying the overall benefits. CBD has shown great promise in rapidly soothing irritation and dry patches of the skin, but CBD does not provide a "high" because it does not contain THC, the psychotropic compound found in marijuana.
CBD studdies suggest it provides a broad range of skin benefits including: Anti-inflammatory, moisture regulating, soothing/calming effect, skin cell regeneration, anti-bacterial, Anti-aging, antioxidants, Reduces the appearance of scars, visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and tones skin, and counteracts free-radicals. The question is, what CAN'T it do?!
[Limited Edition Product]